Search This Blog

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Miami Obama and Fantasy fest in Key West

Miami Downtown, Obama had a meeting, I went couldn't get in so I waited for him outside with a fairly enthiousastic crowd. Big fun we ended up the night at Shooters with plenty of Obama's supporter, Change is on it's way.


Obama is in the bus, I couldn't take a better picture, Michele left earlier in a car, people were as excited as if it was a pop star.

Few days after visiting Miami we went to the Fantasy fest in Key West, just about a week before Halloween people are working half or fully naked with body paint down the streets of Key West, once home of Hemingway. I had my head painted as well to be in the party mood. Irene didn't.





Here is one of Hemingways protected cats with 6 toes (polydactyl). This is Pablo Picasso. Also to be seen on http://www.hemingwayhome.com/HTML/our_cats.htm

No comments: